CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

OuR SoNg

Pages

be our follower k??=)

23 April 2010

Give Love A Try

You, you're like driving on a Sunday
you, you're like taking off on Monday
you, you're like a dream, a dream come true

[Version de Nick:]
I, I'm just face you never notice
now, I'm just trying to be honest
with myself, with you, with the world

[Version de Joe:]
And your eyes, when I saw them for the first time,
Knew that I was gonna love you for a long time
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/yIUj ]
with a love so real, so right

How did it play out like a movie,
now every time you speak can move me,
and I can't get your smile off my mind... )

You might think that I'm a fool
for falling over you
but tell me what can I do to prove to you
that it's not so hard to do
give love a try, one more time
‘cause you know that I'm on your side
give love a try, one more time

One more time. ..

(niesa's feberet song)

0 comments: